Why choose Morgan High Performance Polymer Materials?
Morgan High-Performance Polymer materials or PTFE materials are a set of superior, self-lubricated materials with excellent strength, high hardness and wear resistance.
- Low coefficients of static and dynamic friction
- Operating Temperature range of -2000C TO +2000C
- Good Thermal Conductivity
- Chemically Inert
- Non-toxic and non-hydroscopic
- Can operate in dry gases
Morgan PTFE Material Families
An overview of Morgan High-Performance Polymer capabilities, please contact us for the most up-to-date datasheets and more information on your application.
- Carbon/ Graphite filled PTFE
- Glass Fibre-filled PTFE
- Bronze/MOS2 filled PTFE
- Glass Fiber/Carbon Alloy filled PTFE
- Glass Fiber/MoS2/Graphite filled PTFE
- Bronze/MOS2/ZnO filled PTFE
- Glass Fiber /Copper
- Resin Bonded PTFE with Graphite/PTFE/MOS2 Filler
Morgan PTFE Applications
An overview of Morgan PTFE applications. please contact us for a grade recommendation best suited to your application.
- Cylinder and Packing Wear Parts for Oil-Free and Lubricated Reciprocating Compressors
- Inter Stage Labyrinth Seals of Rotary Compressors
- Journal and Thrust Bearings in Submersible Motors
- Applications in Product Lubricated Pumps
- Pump "Neck" Rings
- Seals and Bearings in Valve Applications
- Bearing Pads on Rail and Tram Systems
- Seals and Bearings in Water Turbines
Morgan PTFE Material Comparison
Contact us today for our most up-to-date datasheets and for a grade recommendation tailored to your application.